Please read the description for answers to frequently asked questions!!!
Hey guys, my friends and I made a new channel for randomness :D
Don't worry, I'll still post weekly or more here, but working with my friends on things that aren't dragons will be a great time. We've had this dream since 8th grade, and now it's a reality.
sub here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5R2...
BECOME ONE OF MY PATRONS HERE FOR EXCLUSIVE WIPS, YOUR NAME ON VIDEOS, AND REGULAR ART OF YOUR CHARACTERS:
https://www.patreon.com/sahel
My Redbubble shop (WoF Merch!): https://www.redbubble.com/people/sahe...
My Deviantart: https://sahel-solitude.deviantart.com
My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sahelsolitude/
Join my discord server for sneak peeks at videos and memes XD
https://discord.gg/eZSb3ZC
Wings of Fire: Owned by Tui T. Sutherland, published by Scholastic
Characters:
Program: Artstudio for iPad
Time: about
Music: (I do not own)
Edited with: iMovie
Recorded with: Quicktime Player
Finished Image:
Haasio I HAVE TWO CHANNELS NOW! | |
| 141 Likes | 141 Dislikes |
| 2,480 views views | 15K followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 31 Jan 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét